It’s been 10-days since I started my challenge with the Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum, and I have to say, I really like it.
A quick photo of me before starting my 10-day challenge. The girl to the right is my cute sister, and my beauty guru. She has been an aesthetician for over 10 years, and I always check-in with her before I invest in products. She was also intrigued by the new Algenist line and was anxious to see my results.
Here’s what I have been doing different for the last 10-days:
- Started my challenge with the Bright Skin Facial at the Costa del Sur Spa.
- Took a 3-day relaxation trip with my RockStar husband where we slept…a ton.
- Consistently taking my daily regimin of vitamins and supplements.
- Using either my Clarisonic or my Eminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant once daily.
- Juicing twice a day.
- Yoga once a week.
- Remembering to drink water as much as possible.
- Implementing the Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum into my skin care routine.
Here’s what I noticed:
- My skin looks brighter.
- My skin feels lighter and cleaner.
- That nasty, deep wrinkle right above my left eyebrow is less visibile.
- The ugly crow feet that surround both eyes are also less visible.
- The bags under my eyes are not as deep and dark as before.
Not to mention, I’ve received many compliments about my skin over the last few weeks, and have been carded at least 2 times! I am also wearing considerably less make-up than before. A little concealor and a light powder finish around my eyes, mascara and brow touch-ups with my favorite Tom Ford Beauty products, and I’m ready to go. It’s not the wrinkle eraser that Botox will provide, but for now, I’m very pleased with results. I have also realized that I do not take enough photos of myself. I did my best using my iPhone, but you have to trust me on this one!
So, tell me…did you take on the 10-Day Algenist Challenge? Tell me in the comments below and enter for your chance to win a full-sized bottle of the Algenist Concentrated Reconstructing Serum valued at $99.00.
Full disclosure: this article is financially supported by Algenist. Some links on this page may be affiliate links.