How could you deny that sweet little monkey, Curious George? What about not hearing that all too famous, “Sunny Days, Sweeping the Clouds Away…,” chanted by your little ones, then giggling with belly laughs at Elmo monster? It’s that time of year to show you care, and want Vegas PBS to be around for your kids, just like it was for us! This time, get the whole family involved by coming out to the Flightlinez Zipline Attraction at the Fremont Street Experience in Downtown Las Vegas on Monday, June 11th, from noon to midnight.
Here are some facts about Vegas PBS:
· Vegas PBS features 151 hours of PBS KIDS programs including Arthur, Curious George, Sesame Street and SuperWHY!, among others, at a cost of $138,000 annually
· Sesame Street first aired more than 40 years ago and continues to educate children around the world
· This summer, Vegas PBS will focus on literacy with 10 weeks of programming featuring reading-related episodes from PBS KIDS series
· KLVX (Vegas PBS) began broadcasting on March 25, 1968 as Nevada’s first educational and public television station
· The mission of Vegas PBS is to improve people’s lives by creating and distributing media content that improves health and education, strengthens community institutions, provides universal access to the arts, and fosters civic engagement.
Join FlightLinez, Curious George, BMX pro dirt jumper Ricardo Laguna and DJ BABYCHINO, World’s Youngest DJ, as they work to support the efforts of Vegas PBS.
Noon – Curious George will be on-hand to kick off festivities at noon
5 p.m. – Move to the beats of 9-year-old DJ BABYCHINO, World’s Youngest DJ – on hand to kick the party up a notch!
7 p.m. – 8 p.m. – Ricardo Laguna, BMX pro dirt jumper and television star will be onsite signing autographs.
Noon until 6 p.m. Flightlinez Zipline rides are $15
6 p.m. until midnight Flightlinez Zipline rides are $20
Fremont Street Experience
425 Fremont Street
Downtown Las Vegas, NV
There are no upcoming events.
View Calendar Add Add