Sure, you can take your daughter just about anywhere in town for a Mommy and Me Mani/Pedi, but why not treat her and yourself to a sweet treat at the Spa at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas? His political views may be controversial to some, but no one can deny Donald Trump has a serious knack for luxury. One of my favorite hotels in the United States is the Trump International New York. With its towering golden presence, and not to mention one of the best locations in the city, the Trump International Hotel New York is magnificent. The Trump International Hotel Las Vegas is no underdog. A smaller property, but the experience is just the same. Gorgeous flower arrangements welcome you to the grand lobby with both formal and casual dining options, an intimate pool setting, and one of the most beautiful spas Las Vegas has to offer.
Recently added to the Spa at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas menu are specially curated treatments for children and tweens.
Trump Kids’ offerings, especially for kids 12 years old and under, include:
- Little Miss Manicure (30 minutes): A delicious manicure beginning with a yummy chocolate soak followed by shaping, buffing, and polishing. The session wraps up with a scrumptious massage using vanilla lotion.
- Little Miss Ice Cream Pedicure (45 minutes): Like Neapolitan ice cream for your feet, the classic spa treatment with a scrumptious twist, includes chocolate soak, strawberry exfoliating sugar scrub and vanilla massage lotion.
- Little Miss Blowout & Style (30 minutes): Hollywood-ready hair styling for any occasion.
- Little Miss Make-Up (15 minutes): Tasteful and age appropriate makeup application.
Trump Teens’ offerings, especially for teens 13 – 17 years of age, include:
- Teen Manicure (30 minutes): A delicious manicure beginning with a yummy chocolate soak followed by shaping, buffing, and polishing. The session wraps up with a scrumptious massage using vanilla lotion.
- Teen Ice Cream Pedicure (45 minutes): Like Neapolitan ice cream for your feet, the classic spa treatment with a scrumptious twist, includes chocolate soak, strawberry exfoliating sugar scrub and vanilla massage lotion.
- Teen Facial (60 minutes): A facial designed to cater to the needs of teens’ individual skin care needs and customized to provide optimal cleansing and nourishment.
- Teen Massage (60 minutes): Luxurious, light pressure massage with unscented oil to soothe active muscles in growing bodies.
- Teen Blowout & Style (30 minutes): Expert consultation followed by trendy hair styling.
- Teen Make-Up (30 minutes): Tasteful and age appropriate makeup application.
My 9 year old daughter and I were invited to experience a Mommy and Me Back to School Mani/Pedi, using the Me!Bath products for the most indulgently delicious Little Miss Manicure and Ice Cream Pedicure.
The products are divine. We started with a chocolate soak, moved into a strawberry scrub and marshmallow foot mask, and wrapped it up with a relaxing vanilla lotion massage. My daughter fell asleep at the pedicure bowl she was so relaxed. Since I do not normally do manicures because the nail polish tends to not last on me, I opted to have us both upgraded to the gelish polish. Other products used during the mani/pedi were from the Deborah Lippmann line, also fabulous products. Click for pricing for Kid’s Spa Treatments and Teen’s Spa Treatments.
Our appointments were scheduled for 12:00pm, and we finished just at 2:00pm (remember we had gelish, so more time was added). The manicurists were efficient and thorough. We were served tea, fresh fruit and water. It was lovely. All worth it to see this sweet little face smile all day!
Following, we opted for lunch at the H2Eau poolside cafe, which was reasonably priced, and the food was good. Have the Kalua Pork Waffle Fries, they are the bomb!
One of the things I love most about living in Las Vegas is the opportunity to escape to a gorgeous place like Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, and feel like we actually took a little vacation. We got to feel glamourous and relaxed for those few hours, refreshing our minds and bodies and focusing on time with one another. It truly is a special treat!
Locals: You can sign up for the Trump VIP Membership program at the Spa at Trump to receive special promotions and discounts. For the 2014 VIP Program (through December 2015) the following is available (VIP Membership Program subject to change in 2016):
- 30% off treatments (blackout dates may apply)
- 1 free wellness class per month
- Free gift on your birthday
- Preferred access to latest retail items
- 30% off cabana rentals and access to the Trump Pool
Disclaimer: I was an invited guest of the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas to experience the new Spa at Trump menu items for children. All thoughts and words are my own.