Fan of Fleming’s Prime Steak House and Wine Bar? Me, too. A classic dining go-to that is both date night and family friendly. A few weeks ago, I met with some of the girls to enjoy the Happy Hour selections there. The “5 for $6 ‘Til 7” Bar Menu allows you the choice of 5 delicious “dining room” appetizers, 5 premium cocktails and 5 specially selected wines by the glass, each for just $6, until 7pm. Wine, cocktail and appetizers on the “5 for $6 ‘Til 7” are seasonal, which is nice because it adds variety to the menu options. And, maybe forces you to try something a little out of your comfort zone.
It was worth the trek out to Summerlin, for me, for some girlie gabbing, wine and appetizers. I love the iPad wine menu- so organized and easy to find selections. I took a chance on a Zinfandel, and it was fantastic. We tried out all the apps on the menu, but my favorite by far was the Sweet Chili Calamari and the Salt and Pepper Shrimp.
- Fleming’s is located in Summerlin, on Charleston, near the Whole Foods and other great restaurant selections.
- Remember Happy Hour is during prime traffic congestion, so if you are planning a meet-up, be sure to time your trip accordingly.
- Reservations are suggested for the dining room, but Happy Hour and bar seating are first come first served.
- Along with the tech savvy iPad wine list, you can also make your reservations on-line.
Though the wine selection is pretty impressive, Fleming’s Prime Steak House also offers a hand-crafted bar menu of delicious cocktails. One of their favorites, that sounds really yummy to me, too, is the Skinny Farmer’s Daughter. Made with fresh strawberries and Ketel One Vodka, sounds like the perfect concoction to serve the girls over the summer in the comfort of your own backyard, watching those Vegas sunsets. I love the summers here. Think I’ll start adding the ingredients to my shopping list!
Skinny Farmers Daughter: (99 cal):
- Muddle strawberries and basil
- Shake with ice and strain into martini glass
Garnish: half strawberry with basil leaf inserted
Thank you to Fleming’s Prime Steak House and Wine Bar for the Skinny Farmer’s Daughter recipe.
Fleming’s Prime Steak House and Wine Bar is located at 8721 West Charleston Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 89117.
Monday-Thursday 5 PM – 10 PM
Friday & Saturday 5 PM – 10:30 PM
Sunday 5 PM – 9 PM
Call 702-838-4774 for restaurant reservations.
Stay connected on FaceBook for current specials, dinners and events.