Castles and Princesses seem to be the “It” theme of Spring 2018. LEGOLand California Resort has jumped on the Royal Carriage with the opening of the LEGOLand Castle Hotel.
According to General Manager, Frank Idris, the LEGOLand Castle Hotel is a response to guests loving the current themed hotels, and wanting even more of an immersive experience.
“Seeing guests walk into the Grand Hall for the first time is an awesome sight,” said General Manager Frank Idris. “I can’t believe just five years ago we opened the first LEGOLAND® Hotel in the nation proving how much LEGOLAND California Resort has become a multi-day destination for families with children ages 2-12. Our guests have asked for an even more immersive experience and that’s exactly what we’re giving them with LEGOLAND Castle Hotel. Not only does every room tell a story, every wall, floor, LEGO® model is designed to make guests feel like they’re in an actual castle.”
Themed rooms showcase disguised Princesses competing with Knights in the grand tournament, Knights and Dragons defending the castle, and Magic Wizard concocting potions and fireworks. Each room comes complete with bunk beds and trundles making this resort a true family-focused resort. The LEGOLand Castle Hotel offers a full-service sit-down dining restaurant, the Dragon’s Den, and breakfast is complimentary for each hotel guest daily.
The Royal Courtyard immerses children in a fairy tale of their own creation with multiple play areas for different age groups, a giant movie screen, resort-style pool with interactive water features and hot tub and a tented stage for live plays and shows. Interactive elements throughout LEGOLAND Castle Hotel include a knock-knock door, a royal throne that makes silly noises, LEGO caricatures to build upon, a self-playing piano and a slide from the first floor to the lobby.
During your Royal visit, don’t forget to enjoy the three theme parks offered at LEGOLand California: LEGOLand, SEA LIFE Aquarium and the LEGOLand Water Park. All three parks are geared towards ages 2-12 and offer exciting new adventures like Ninjago and the Chima Water Park. StarWars mini-land will keep fans intrigued for hours. Different LEGO themes adventures throughout the park will keep families entertained all day.
Of course, we have some tips for visiting the LEGOLand Theme Parks:
- Park Hoppers are available for two parks or all three. Though it is possible to do them all in one day (if you get up early enough and only plan to stay at each park for a few hours) we suggest getting the park hopper and enjoying two days at the park. RSMLVTravel can assist you with LEGOLand California Park Hopper passes, and there is a special for buy one day, get the 2nd day FREE!
- Summer is can be crowded and hot. RSMLVTravel suggests purchasing the Reserve ‘N’ Ride to reserve your spot in line for up to 6 people.
- Only have 1-day? If the parks of choice for the day are the LEGOLand Park and the LEGOLand Water Park, never fear. There are lockers to store your stuff while you enjoy the water slides. Then afterward, your family of 6 can jump in a life-size air blower to warm up and get back into the swing of things.
If the LEGOLand California Resort is too much theme for your stay, we suggest these fine luxury family resorts in the Carlsbad area that are within 1-mile driving distance to the LEGOLand Park:
- Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Golf Club and Spa
- Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
- Four Seasons Residence Club San Diego Aviara
- Cape Rey Carlsbad A Hilton Resort
RSMLVTravel can assist you in booking your LEGOLand California vacation, email: Stefanie@RSMLVTravel.com to get started!